Nagpur, India : ST. Thomas orthodox Theological Seminary, Nagpur hosted the Inter-Diocesan Competition of the OSSAE-OKR on 17th July, 2016. Fr. Dr. Bijesh Philip (Director- OSSAE-OKR &Principal – STOTS) gave the inaugural address. Rev. Fr. John Mathews (Faculty of STOTS, Treasurer& Office Manager OSSAE-OKR) briefed about various competitions. Under the leadership of OSSAE-OKR, a team of seminary students worked tirelessly for the success of this competition. Rev. Fr. George C Varughese (OSSAE-OKR Vice president, Calcutta) and Mr. Cherian Thomas (Director, OSSAE-OKR of Madras Diocese) were also present. Students from Seven Dioceses participated in competitions. Including contestants, around 110 people came to the seminary from different parts of India to be part of this program. Four titles were awarded to the first position holders namely: Solo Song – GANA SUGANDHI , Elocution – PRATIBHA , Essay Writing – VIGNANI and Quiz – PRAVEEN.
OSSAE-OKR INTER DIOCESAN COMPETITION 2016
All the 61 Sunday school students from seven dioceses who participated in the competitions were honored by mementos and certificates. The prizes for the winners will be given on September 18th 2016 at the Seminary during the Annual General Body Meeting of OSSAE-OKR.
We are extremely happy to declare the RESULTS:
1) GANA SUGANDHI – BINO V MATHEW, ST. MARY’S OSC HAUZ KHAS, DELHI DIOCESE
2) PRATIBHA – SHIBIN B JOSEPH, ST.THOMAS OSC GHAZIABAD, DELHI DIOCESE
3) VIGNANI – SARAH ELIZABETH BIJU, ST. JAMES OSC MAYUR VIHAR 3, DELHI DIOCESE
4) PRAVEEN – JOYNA RIBA JOSE, JERIN CHACKO & ROBIN ZACHARIAH, ST. MARY’S OSC JABALPUR, CALCUTTA DIOCESE
1) GANA SUGANDHI – JENNY THOMAS, MAR GREGORIOS OSC KOLAR, CALCUTTA DIOCESE
2) PRATIBHA – ANANYA ELIZABETH VARGHESE, MAR GREGORIOS OSC NOIDA, DELHI DIOCESE
3) VIGNANI- ALINA SARA SAMUEL , ST.MARY’S OSC HAUZ KHAS, DELHI DIOCESE
4) PRAVEEN – CHRISTINA VIJU & ALEX SAJU, ST.THOMAS OSC VASHI, BOMBAY DIOCESE